Saturday, July 10, 2010

PayPerPost - Make Money Blogging

I joined PayPerPost.com just today, so I don't have earnings to share yet, but it is an online marketplace that connects you with advertisers who will pay you to write blog posts on your own blog. Advertisers offer you “Opportunities” and you have the option of accepting, declining or negotiating with them.

If you're already blogging anyway, this may be a good way to make money online, because you are matched to advertisers who are offering products similar to what you're already writing about. In that case, your writing wouldn't be so much different from the usual things you write about.

Like I said, it's only my first day, so I'll be back in a couple of days after I learn more about it.

- A courage strains after the corpse.

No comments:

Post a Comment